Nebulizers are probably one of the most useful medical devices to treat respiratory conditions for babies. Medication with nebulizers can be a lot easier, as the medicated drugs can go deep into the respiratory tract without much effort. Nebulizers find the essential applications for the treatment of babies i.e., mostly newborns.
If your baby is going through any respiratory issue, you should probably lookout for one of the best quality nebulizers in the market. Finding such a high-quality nebulizer reliable yet considered best could be challenging from numerous options available from different companies.
Features to be checked before buying a Nebulizer
Different companies produce a variety of nebulizers. But all of them are not up to the mark, right? So, you need to buy an ideal nebulizer, and picking an ideal nebulizer requires you to consider the following factors.
It is mainly available in two types: a) Tabletop b) Portable. The tabletop design is great to use at home, whereas the portable design is best for frequent travelers. The tabletop nebulizers are budget-friendly and have longer warranty periods.
- Degree Of Spraying
The effectiveness of a nebulizer is defined by its degree of spraying. Generally, most nebulizers’ spraying rate is fixed to 5 microns to treat any upper respiratory system organs. But the membrane nebulizers are useful in treating bronchi and lungs, too, as they offer a spraying rate of 3-4 microns.
- Medication Delivery Speed
Delivery speed decides the treatment time. The higher the value, the quicker the treatment process. Delivery speed is not a significant factor in adults’ case, but babies require nebulizers with a higher delivery speed of 1-2ml/min to quickly complete the process.
- Medication Delivery System
The delivery system has various types that include continuous, manual, and automatic. Continuous mode delivers medicine continuously to the lungs. But only 20-30% reaches the lungs as it delivers irrespective of the breathing process. Manual control is efficient, and aerosols’ delivery can be controlled by just clicking on the button. The automatic system is great, and it highly minimizes the loss of medicine. It regulates automatically, as it delivers only during inhaling. While exhaling, it stops delivering.
- Noise Level
Equipment noises can be annoying, quieter the nebulizer, the more relaxing to use it. Mesh inhalers are the quietest among all. Ultrasonic nebulizers are loud but not higher than the compressor nebulizers.
- Price And Warranty
Getting a nebulizer with the best features and at a low cost is what everyone wants. Mostly, it is available between Rs 900-2000 with essential features. Buying online can be great as it suggests necessary accessories along with the nebulizer. Almost every company offers a warranty period of about 1-2 years.
Thus, we simplify your problem to a great extent by our selective range of top 10 Best Nebulizers in India. All you have to do is go through the separate reviews and choose the nebulizer best suited for your baby. You can also see the pros and cons of different branded nebulizers besides highlighting each of them are highlighting features and benefits.
Top 10 Best Nebulizer For Babies/Kids In India
1. Romsons Sami The Seal Compressor Nebulizer for Kids
A seal compressor Nebulizer from Romsons is one such medical device backed up with the highly efficient technology of Side Stream Nebulizer. It is excellent for aerosol therapy for infants, and it is easy to recommend the product as the best nebulizer for kids from all aspects.
Side Stream from Romsons can be generally used under the prescribed medication procedure by doctors. This nebulizer leads to efficient drug delivery with an operating temperature of 130⁰ Celsius. An active venturi is also equipped with this nebulizer, which provides additional airflow besides the compressor.
- Comes with a built-in thermal protector for enhanced safety
- Compact and portable
- A turtle character mask comes packed with the nebulizer
- One year of manufacturer warranty
- No major drawbacks, but the airflow without the active venturi is relatively low
2. Dr. Trust Bestest Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit
When it comes to medication devices, choosing the latest one is probably a smart choice as it can cover up all the drawbacks of previous models. This best compressor nebulizer machine kit from Dr. Trust ticks off all major requirements with the latest Respiright technology, which is why it enlisted its name in the top best baby nebulizers.
Adequate and complete inhalation of the respiratory medications is ensured by converting the drug into an aerosol mist in this nebulizer. Thus, the drug can reach deep into the lungs with maximum absorption. One of the best things about this technology is the minimum wastage of medication while exhaling in babies.
- The incredible Respiright technology makes this nebulizer perfect for kids of all ages
- Comes with a flow adjuster on the 8-ml chamber
- Quite portable and produces less noise
- Easy to use and comes with two masks and a mouthpiece
- Six months of warranty is relatively less, but you can surely rely on the performance of this nebulizer
3. Omron NEC 101 Compressor Nebulizer for Child and Adult
Proper breathing assistance for a child accompanied by the best medication companion is what we should look for in a nebulizer. Well, this NEC 101 Compressor Nebulizer from Omron is one such medication device with ease to use and fairly reliable performance.
This nebulizer is simple to use as you can operate it with a simple touch of a button. The manufacturers’ claims in providing efficient performance reflect well in the device and can be used for the treatment of allergies, asthma, and other respiratory disorders.
It can break down the drug particles into 3.9um of the size, making it ideal for reaching the lower airways. Thus, fast and effective treatment can be done with simple device operation.
- Easy to handle and user friendly operation
- Efficient nebulization rate i.e. 0.3ml/min
- Can be used for various respiratory disorders
- Breathing Assistance for both child and adults including medication as well
- Noise is quite noticeable but could be convenient enough for the patients
4. Nuwik Professional Series Piston Compressor Nebulizer
This Piston Compressor Nebulizer from Nuwik brings in the complete nebulizer kit with quite impressive breathing assistance and medication purposes. These aspects, followed by effective medication delivery, make it one of the best Nebulizers for Babies in India.
It produces a stream of air that passes through a clear tube of the nebulizer with a higher oxygen velocity. This makes it perfect for aerosol medication therapy to treat respiratory issues like cough, asthma, wheezing, COPD, etc.
The best thing about this compressor Nebulizer from Nuwik is a whole nebulizer kit that includes a machine, machine chamber, air tube, mask, mouthpiece and carries a bag, etc.
- Supports continuous nebulization process with high oxygen volume
- Comes with whole nebulizer kit
- Can be used for many respiratory issues
- Easy to use i.e., one-button operation
- The noise level is a bit high, keeping in mind the sensitivity level of kids.
5. Omron NE C28 Compressor Nebulizer For Child and Adult
The latest virtual valve technology accompanied by the optimum medicine delivery is some of the features that make the NE C28 nebulizer from Omron enlisted in the best nebulizers for babies. Virtual Valve technology can be used efficiently to treat various respiratory issues like asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies, and many respiratory disorders.
This Compressor Nebulizer can convert liquid medicine into droplets of aerosol, which simplifies the inhalation process. The compressor forces air to the nebulizer, which converts the medicine into aerosol droplets. It reduces the medication wastage to a great extent with the nebulizer rate of 0.4mm.
- Comes with complete nebulizer kits and accessories required
- Robust design which favors frequent usages
- Can be used for both adults and child
- VVT is best for the efficient management of several respiratory disorders.
- 3 years of extended brand warranty
- This device is not as compact as the other models but has a good long-lasting build
6. Control D White Nebulizer
A simple yet efficient medication device is fair enough to prefer for your baby medication under the prescribed scenarios. This Control D White Nebulizer is also one such product that delivers a good performance as breathing assistance and a medication device for both kids and adults.
This piston compressor nebulizer’s compact design makes it convenient to use for the kids having respiratory issues or need medication. It can fasten the treatment of babies but is best to operate under the prescribed scenario in a doctor’s presence. 5ml of medication capacity is good enough for both adults and kids, while the power consumption is 75W.
- Comes with one year of manufacturer warranty
- Perfect to use in breathing and respiratory issues
- Motor quality is also good and comes with 5 years of warranty
- A relatively lower nebulization rate can reduce the particle size up to 5 um, but the airflow can be reliable under respiratory issues.
7. Handynab Nulife Piston type Compressor Nebulizer
This Piston Type Compressor Nebulizer from Handynab is equipped with a powerful compressor with a matching nebulizer kit, making it a fair preference. The high efficient nebulizer can atomize the drug into a finer particle, making it easier to reach the respiratory tracts.
Being light in weight and compact in size, the anti-shock case comes with easy to carry handles. Better medication compliance compliments the compressor and nebulizer’s good performance, making it a perfect companion for both kids and adults. Additionally, safety use is also infused into this device to ensure safety while using it.
- Powerful piston-type compressor
- Suitable for both professional and intensive usage
- Comes with whole nebulizer kits such as mask kit, pump, etc
- Operation time is pretty decent with 60 minutes of function and 60 mins of rest
- Short warranty period but the powerful compressor and reliable operation make it preferable
8. AmbiTech NC 10 Compressor Nebulizer Machine
A powerful Nebulizer machine that can be perfect for intensive professional usage and regular personal usage can surely be smart. This NC10 Compressor Nebulizer machine from AmbiTech is one such nebulizer machine that creates a fine mist to get the medication into the respiratory tract for effective medicines.
This lightweight and easy to use Nebulizer machine possesses a strong body with a powerful piston compressor which can work well in both personal and professional usages. Besides, this machine comes with the entire nebulizer kit complemented with a child and adult mask as well. Usage criteria accompanied by a strong body and efficient performance register its name in the top 10 best nebulizers for kids in India.
- Advanced Nebulization Technology with 0.2ml/min of nebulization rate
- Powerful compressor
- Lightweight and easy to clean nebulizer machine
- Can be used for both personal and professional requirements
- One year of manufacturer warranty
- The nebulization rate is a bit lower than other options in the market, but the compressor and airflow operation works perfectly fine.
9. Gent-X Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine
A hospital-grade nebulizer with all the top-notch features and options for both babies and adults’ medication could be a fair choice with decent benefits. This Piston Compressor Nebulizer from Gent-X is one such medication device that is upgraded with all professional-level features such as storage compartments and incredible technology.
This Compressor Nebulizer Machine is perfect for treating allergies, asthma, and many other respiratory disorders. The compressor creates a stream of air that travels through a clear tube to a nebulizer, converting the medicated drugs into a fine mist for easy and effortless inhalation.
- Comes with 2 years of manufacturer warranty
- Incredible nebulization technology that converts the drug into a fine mist
- Effective for many respiratory disorders
- Best for Aerosol treatment
- Comes in the row of a bit slower performance, but the technology is quite impressive and can be used for both kids and adults as well.
10. Thermocare Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine
This Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine from Thermocare is packed with every feature that can support respiratory disorders like asthma, allergies, and other respiratory disorders. It creates a stream of air that travels to the nebulizer and converts the medicate drug into a finer particle that can be inhaled without even noticing.
The effective and reliable performance of both compressors and the nebulizer makes it quite a trustworthy machine for your kids that you can completely rely on. It is also best for the aerosol treatment besides the treatments of several respiratory issues. Less than 55 dB of noise is created, which is less than many renowned brands out there.
- Reliable for aerosol treatment
- Effective for respiratory issues like COPD, asthma, wheezing and cough, etc
- 6ml of medication capacity followed by 5 to 8 um ultrafine particles
- Incredible nebulization technology
- Conversion into fine mist could be better, but those ultra-fine particles work well for inhalation in babies and adults as well.
Best Nebulizer For Baby Buying Guide:
Nebulizer is an advanced form of delivering liquid medicines, mostly used by individuals suffering from respiratory diseases. Medicines are kept in the nebulizer cup, and it delivers in the form of mist inside the mouth of the patient, which directly reaches the lungs.
Types of Nebulizers
Firstly, it is available in both battery-operated and electric forms.
But, mainly, it is categorized into 3 types:
- Compressor or Jet
These heavyweight nebulizers produce a high stream of compressed air, which turns the liquid into the mist.
These nebulizers can deliver liquid medicine with high efficiency. The high-frequency ultrasonic flow helps to convert liquid to a mist.
- Mesh or membrane
These are the latest models. It has a perforated vibrating membrane that sprays the medicine through the holes that result in the formation of an aerosol cloud.
Method To Use A Nebulizer
Using a nebulizer is very easy if the process is understood well. But for a beginner, it is advised to read the operating and safety instructions thoroughly. The using techniques may differ slightly with different nebulizers, but the basic rules remain the same. They are as follows:
- Properly sanitize your hands before using the nebulizer. Thoroughly clean the nebulizer and accessories.
- Fill the nebulizer cup with medicine and then connect the tube to the compressor and the cup. Then, cover the top of the cup with the nebulizer mask or mouthpiece.
- Sit comfortably and start the device when you are ready. Properly position the face mask, if in case you are using it. Or, in the case of the mouthpiece, hold it properly in the mouth.
- Take a deep breath and hold for 2-3 seconds. This process should be continued until the medicine is fully consumed.
- Switch off the device and keep breathing.
- Wash and sanitize mouth, mouthpiece, medication cup instantly after use.
Cleaning Of Nebulizer
Cleaning is another important task while using a nebulizer. An uncleaned nebulizer has a high chance of growing bacterias. The tube might get clogged, which can be infectious. So keeping it neat and clean will give it some extra life and infection-free medication.
Cleaning is very simple and requires these necessary steps to be followed.
- Disassembling is the first task that needs to be done after using the nebulizer. Cleaning of the tube is not required. Hence it should be kept aside.
- Soak and rinse mouthpiece, medicine cup, top piece, and T-shaped connector with lukewarm water. Then use a towel to remove extra water over the surface of these parts.
- Reassemble all the parts and then use the nebulizer for 10-20 seconds to dry the nebulizer from inside.
- After drying, keep it safely in a fully sealed cover.
Baby nebulizers are probably the most essential devices for babies having respiratory issues. They can fasten the treatment procedure by supplying proper medication to the respiratory tract and then lungs without any inconvenience. You can get the best deal from the market by just going through the individual reviews of those selective products mentioned above.
Dr. Trust Bestest Compressor Nebulizer machine is probably one of the best machines out there with all superior features among available options. Nonetheless, Nuwik professional Nebulizer is also a good choice with the whole kit that comes with it. Well, you can choose the best product suiting your requirements and prescription of doctors based on the features and performance easily in a hassle freeway.